Thursday 6 March 2014

Personal advice for Investments in Perú.


It is about time, that I should offer my personal advise on Investment in stocks and Real State in Perú.
It is very clear from the content of my Blog that I have a very clear picture of the International
economic scenario.
   Because of the "flight to quality" of International Funds,with liquidations in positions in bonds and stocks
in the local markets, we are getting very cheap prices in some stocks and land in peru,I say land, not all the universe of the Real State market.
 The Peruvian economy has very strong short and long term  economic fundamentals.
 It all would be done with the highest international standards of security,with a bank custody of shares and with the involment of one of the most qualified stockbroker in Perú.

   Welcome.

   Best Regards,

   Fernando Chepote Malatesta
  

Popular Posts