Sunday 6 April 2014

FLYING IN AA WITHOUT KNOWING NOR BEEN ADVISED BY ANY MEANS Beware!

Yesterday I came back from my vacations to Hollywood and Ft Laudardale.

  I bought a round-trip LAN  ticket online.

The surprise  came when I wanted to confirm my return flight.

On Thursday I tried to do my check-in online,once twice I couldn't do it,I desisted,I thought it was
too early.

  On Friday I tried again. I couldn't do it either.
  Although there was always a message on the frontline(given them the benefit of the doubt):
  Don't rush! Remember that you can check in your LAN flight between 48 and 2 hours before
departure.
  Yesterday morning I tried to do the check-in again, my flight departed at 16.35, it was never open online!

  Just in case a went early to the airport .
  I went to the check-in line of LAN, I had to wait maybe 40 minutes.
  When my turn arrived, I was told by the attendant that for a reason (he didn't gave no explanation), my flight return was operated by American Airlines.
  He said that there was an explanation at the entrance of the waiting line for the check-in for LAN
flights!!!!!!!!!!!! And that then I had to go to the check-in points of American Airlines.

  To make this story short, I had to rush all the way from LAN to AA.
   I waited shortly in the line, my turn arrived, the attendant said she couldn't help me, that I should do the check-in in the computers that where placed just before the check-in desks.
  She tried to help me but the computers where very slow and busy.
  At the end I was finally  assisted by a third  lady who really understood the problem. She was already used to these "surprised" passengers of American Airlines.

  Always surprised by the oldie fly-hostess of AA of today, and remembering the good Old days of this  almighty company and their young and beautiful and sometimes naughty fly-hostess.


Popular Posts