Short Copper, Pray For Gold, Watch Ratio
A short term technical analysis,bearish for copper, gold and silver.
I'am absolutely skeptical and not a believer of the AU/AG ratio, that is a charlatan nonse.
Give a more longer term perspective of Economic trends and the Macroeconomic and Monetary Interdependence of the Global Economy. With the Background of this approach the blog will deal with the implications for Investment decisions. The author believes that China and the Asia Pacific Region are and will be the powerhouse for the global economic growth for years to come. It will also cover IT because of its momentum driver for economic growth.
Monday, 9 February 2015
Popular Posts
-
Excerpts INTERVIEWER: Mr. Thomsen, financial analysts believe that the exit of Greece to the market is risky. What is your take on this?...
-
"Maya Angelou, whose landmark book of 1969, “I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings” — a lyrical, unsparing account of her childhood in the ...
-
Gold Update: Total Recast
-
U.S. stocks ended Wednesday’s choppy session lower as investors were unable to shrug off worries over the economy. A weaker-than-expect...
-
According to an article published today on the Wall Street Journal,"o ver the past five years, the energy giant's share price ha...
-
Dear bloggers this is an interesting interview, and I quote it for the information it brings about the zinc market in 2o14,where I...
-
I am the co-founder and CEO of Mangrove. I grew up in Africa and Egypt, went to university in the US and have lived in Europe for 20 yea...
-
New Resisdential Sales Sales of new single-family houses in December 2013 were at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 414,000. This is 7....
-
"The gap between domestic and international gasoline prices fell in October, likely reduceing the trade deficit of Petrobras. Accordin...