Tuesday 5 November 2013

China Mobile Invests over US$ 2 billion in Pakistan

 Gu Bin, a 38-year-old Chinese from east China's Jiangsu Province, came to Faisalabad this June as a region sales director of China Mobile Pakistan. Now he manages a team of more than 80 Pakistani workers and runs a big market of over 2 million users. "Telecom market here is very competitive due to the early introduction of foreign capital", Gu Bin said "that's why I keep on channelling my team into better marketing instead of just selling". "Although I miss my hometown and family very much, It's good to be working here because I benefited a lot from collaborating with these Pakistani colleagues." Up to October 2013, China Mobile Pakistan has already invested over 2 billion US dollars in Pakistan and provided employment for more than 200,000 local residents.

Popular Posts