Monday 9 December 2013

A day in my Sabbatical Year. Here I'am at Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Taking on my own choice a Sabbatical year, after several years of gambling with stock indexes and junior mining companies(without success).
   My Sabbatical year started on March this year, I'am doing some literature reading. Just finished "My name is Red"of Orham Pamuk. A masterpiece in terms of content and the art of writing literature.

Going back to basics in terms of looking at opportunities of investment, there are some stocks in
 the Peruvian Stock market that are getting cheap. Stock market prices below book value, having earnings, they are not projects. It is time to look at them,an beginning to buy some.
  Tapering by the Fed will result in  volatility in emerging markets currencies and stock valuations,but at the end of the day, fundamentals will prevail. This is not a short run approach.

  And looking around international press, the Asia Pacific Region is the focus of my attention.
There I find that  big opportunities can be found and developed,I will work on them.

Popular Posts